Saturday, May 13, 2006

Not enough TIME!

Michelle and I are loving our time together in Paris...but realizing it's hardly enough. So far we've had relaxed days that consisted of long walks, picnic on the eiffel tower lawn and romantic dinners...we've also had days packed full of sights - 6 1/2 hours in museums, some abc's (another bloody cathedral, another bloody church...) and been attacked by flocks of pigeons. The city is beautiful, we just wish we had more time to enjoy it together. I want, I want, I want...I've got to realize (and Michelle is sure to remind me) that we are lucky enough to be here together as it is. She's absolutely right. We're very fortunate to have these week together...so, I'm going to stop wasting time on this blog and go enjoy it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home