Thursday, March 23, 2006

ARG!!


So...I've been spending the last thirty minutes trying to upload pictures from Thailand and Europe, but blogger is not publishing the images and this one of the baths in Budapest is the only one that has worked. You'll just have to take my word for it...I've got some really nice shots of Thailand's beaches, Budapest and the Greek islands.
Michelle and I had a very early flight (5am) back to Budapest from Athens and right after arriving and dropping off our bags, we went straight to the baths for an early morning dip to shed the stresses of flying and a sleepless night. We spent two hours going from the hot indoor tubs to the saunas and steam rooms then outside to the two enormous thermal pools. Michelle has returned to classes this week, but we've still found time to explore some of the markets and sights that Budapest has to offer. Tomorrow morning we head to Prague on an organized trip with Michelle's school. In Prague we will meet up with Mike and Kevin and spend the weekend with them before we all return to Budapest next monday. Then, around Wednsday, Mike, Kevin and I will begin our journey south...most likely down the Croatian coast to Greece, then across to Italy...and beyond that, who knows? It will be difficult leaving Michelle, but she has school to attend to and I'll have Mike and Kevin, which will be nice. Our several weeks together have been incredible.
As it always is when we meet after a month or two apart, it feels as though we never left each others sides. Everything is so comfortable, relaxing and easy going when we're together. But...I'll see her in early May when I return for a final week before we both fly home to the States. That's all for now...sorry for the lack of detail - I'm in a library using Michelle's roommates laptop which needs to be returned. ...let me try one more time for a picture from Greece...no go. I'll try later. 10-4 out. -Sammy C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home